Happy Valentines Day
Oh I went Blond- well I am on my way to blondness again. I went to the Paul Mitchell School, where the students do your hair. lets just say i was sitting in a chair over 2 days for 8 hours total!!!! But im ok with it because after all it is MUCH cheaper to get it done there than professionally, I guess you just make up the difference with the time you spend!
So I start work tomorrow!!! I am working for Barret Pest Control- you know those summer jobs that they recuit for at BYU, well I am going to work in the office taking care of a the routes and calling customers. It isn't my ideal job but I hope it will be fun!!! And it will keep me busy!
Whish me luck!

Love your hair! It looks super cute :)
ReplyDeleteoh, and congrats again on the job!
Cute hair, Michelle! And how is your new job going?? Kendy :)
ReplyDelete