BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
Ok so one of the coolest things (among many) about Patrick and Me is that we have the same BIRTHDAY. He is two years older than me exactly. So for me birthdays are like a big deal. Well at least for me they are. I like to make a production out of it. It is not a BirthDAY, it is a BirthMONTH!! SO since we have the same birthday we aren't able to celebrate to the fuillest for just one person, so we have decided to only celebrate ONE person's perthday a year. I got this year, and Patrick will have his next year. So Patrick planned the whole birthday with stuff that I would like to do. I had no idea what we were doing until the day of.
So our Birthday was March 10th, and I decided I would take Friday off to give us a whole weekend of celebration. Friday Patrick and I were kind of sick so we slept. Yes, It was a perfect day off. Full of wonderful dreams. You don't really appreciate sleeping in until you can't do it everyday.It was wonderful. Then we went out with the whole family to Macaroni Grill, it was fun and yummy! Then Patrick whisked me away to give me my suprise.
We ended up going to the Westin Resort here in Plano, and we just got to be alone. We watched movies ate chocolate and slept in the most comfortable bed ever. Patrick made sure that the room came with a bath tub. He brought lavender bath salts and I got to enjoy a nice hot bath. I love baths, they are so relaxing, and we don't have one inthe room we are staying in. The next day we slept in, then we went to a puppy store and played with puppies. then here comes the best part. We got Couple's Masages.It was AMAZING. I have never had a masage before and it was absolutely amazing.
It was the best birthday ever!! I got to spend it with my best friend that I get to be with FOREVER!! I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Cute Kayla
16 years ago

What a great birthday!! You'll have to already start thinking up ideas for next year... Kendy :)
ReplyDeletePATRICK I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!!! Hope you don't mind me adding you to my list! Feel free to add me to yours if you want! mthargett.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you and Michelle, we miss you here!