So yesterday I was at work, things began to get a little slow, SO I went online to find a game to play. I started this game called the
*** IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ ***
I though psshhh come on it CAN'T Be impossible- probably just word problems, riddles and logic. You have 3 lives to answer the right question and then its GAME OVER.
*** IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ ***
I though psshhh come on it CAN'T Be impossible- probably just word problems, riddles and logic. You have 3 lives to answer the right question and then its GAME OVER.
I did not get far, but I kept playing and playing, trying to get past each answer, and eventually dying and having to start ALL over again.
So when I got home I showed Patrick... we started playing at 8:oo and by 11:30 we finally gave up... for now. We even looked up a cheat sheet online, but this quiz is IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Well not impossible but INCREDIBLY HARD!!!
I TRIPPLE DOG DARE YOU to try this game, and if you beat it I will be thuroughly impressed!!!
When we finally beat it YOU will know!!!
Good luck gaming!!!
The Impossible Quiz.....
http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html

hey michelle! im glad you have a blog! how are you and the husband?? you look really cute as a blonde!
ReplyDeleteI wasted many hours on that website when I was at Berrett's, and I'm glad to see the tradition lives on!! We used to have a whiteboard in the office that we kept all our high scores on for a certain game we all played, and it was a HUGE deal when someone broke the record. We were pretty lame :) Hey, you are looking fantastic in your new picture there, by the way!
ReplyDelete