Whoever thought of getting a day off to celebrate people who work is a genius! This weekend was SO much fun!

Saturday we watched the BYU game with Mom and Dad. Had a Big Ole Hamburger dinner and watched as the Cougars actually played DEFENCE!!! GO BYU!!!
Monday we celebrated our day off again grillin’ (it's like a Texas thing or whatever :) ) With the family and having a great day!
I wish we had a 3 day weekend EVERY week!
I can't wait till Pat is FINALLY better! That way we can really enjoy the weekends! Mono Is a KILLER!!

Saturday we watched the BYU game with Mom and Dad. Had a Big Ole Hamburger dinner and watched as the Cougars actually played DEFENCE!!! GO BYU!!!
Monday we celebrated our day off again grillin’ (it's like a Texas thing or whatever :) ) With the family and having a great day!
I wish we had a 3 day weekend EVERY week!
I can't wait till Pat is FINALLY better! That way we can really enjoy the weekends! Mono Is a KILLER!!

No comments:
Post a Comment