Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Hinckley Boarding Home

We are now official residents at The Hinckley Boarding Home!

And loving every minute of it!

A couple of weeks ago we decided to just leave the apartment and stay with Mom and Dad, I mean at that point NOTHING could hurt. We were still stick all tht time and Patrick was not getting better after like 5 months of being sick. So we just picked up some of out stuff and went to stay at their houe. Not even a WEEK later, Patrick is feeling 20 times better than he was before.

We thing that there is something seriously wrong with the air quality at that apartment, when we go back to get some of our stuff to move out, you can just feel how heavy the air is and it actually hurts your lungs when you breath (at leat it does for us). We looked it up and it is called Sick Building Syndrome- seriously!!! It is from something in the apartemt that makes you sick- we think that there is probably mold and stuff in the attic and air conditioner. SO we are very very glad to be out of that apartment. Patrick is going to be back at work with in a week or two which will be so great!!!

We have been a little sick lately, the flu sprreads like wildfire at my work... seriously, and as soon as I get sick I give it to Patrick. I am a carrier of ALL DISEASES, I swear!!!

Other that getting better we have not done much this month...
Other than...

I am BRUNETTE again!!!! Thanks to Papa Hinckley, I was finally able to cover up the blonde and go to my more natural darker hair- Blonde was fun, but just not me!


I am reading a lot lately... to name a few I read this month


The Runaway Jury (John Grisham)
A Time To Kill (John Grisham)
The Symbol( the new Dan Brown book)
and well, don't make fun of me but... I am reading the Eragon books, and almost done!! They are good! Next I am going to read allt he Narnia books Oh I am just SO COOL!!! :)


We have some fun on the horizon though soon David and Marie and their family will be moving in AND Katie and McKay and Tyler will be there!!! It is going to be a full house!!!

12 Hinckley's jumping on the bed... hopefully no one falls off and bumps their head!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We'll see when we actually make it over there. Probably when it's not quite so overflowing. :) Oh, and we have the Narnia books if you'd like to borrow them. They're good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle - did you guys report your apartments to the public health department? That is crazy!! I'm sorry you've been so sick for so long. We're also excited to make a brief stay at the Hinckley Boarding House for Christmas - should be fun!! Kendy :)

    ReplyDelete