Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Game of LIFE

 Well the past couple of weeks have been well, interesting. I had a visit to the Urgent Care that kept me out of LIFE for about 3 weeks. And let me tell ya, missing that much of LIFE things start to build up!




Well now on to what has been happening in our life... school... work... church.... and the occasional date. Patrick and I have decided we need to spend more time just us together. SO we have decided to take a nature walk each week. BUT since we really need to get some excercise in any way, we decided to hike the Y until it gets too cold to! Our first Hike I got some pictures in. That hike was a lot harder than I expected. The next weeked we did a night hike Saturday after Pat got off work. It was really peaceful, and it helped that I could walk more than just one switchback without taking a break, like the first time. It is only a mile and a half hike but you climb up in elevation very quickly, at times it's hard to get a full breath! When we get to the top we have our picnic we packed. And just enjoy the peacefulness, and look at the stars! It  has been great! One of the best dates ever, maybe it's the company I shared it with! I think we are going to have to keep this tradition. so much fun!









3 comments: