So today I bought one of those loafs of bread that are topped with strudel topping! it looked so good! But I wasn't that hungry, but I still wanted to try a bit of it.
by the end of the day the bread had only about an 2 inches of strudel topping on it, it is a whole loaf of bread without the top on it!! So now what do I do? do i throw out the part that i ate off to hide my disgrace, or keep it and have it stare at me to remind me of what i did?
I am ashamed...
I'll go get on the exercise bike!
well tomorrow we got to the Mavs game and I am gonna buy a new camera so i can have pictures of it!!
GO Mavs!!

Haha! I did the exact thing the other day. Only it was with a bag of Oreos. And eventually ended in me hiding them from my husband before he got home so I didn't feel ashamed at how few were left. Love you Michelle!
ReplyDeleteToss it and buy a new loaf :):):)
ReplyDeleteNo one will know, right?