So I have been following this blog http://whatiwore.tumblr.com/
and I am IN LOVE
her outfits are so CUTE
It is so daunting having to take a picture of yourself
EVERY DAY
EVERY DAY
for THREE and a HALF YEARS!!!
It is kind of inspiring
I wish I could be cute enough to take a picture of my outfit everyday
you know what...
I think I am going to try to do it... I might have to test it out for a week or so before I post anything
but it would be nice to have a REASON
to have to look cute
EVERYDAY!
It will be a goal
THERE
I am setting it right now...
setting a goal
to look
CUTE
I tried it out today, I think I succeeded! I will take a picture
but MAN
I think I have the worlds BIGGEST arms!!!
I swear my upper arms NEVER fit into the cute little sleeves they make
maybe I need to graduate into shopping in the Women's section
instead of the Juniors
but MAN
I think I have the worlds BIGGEST arms!!!
I swear my upper arms NEVER fit into the cute little sleeves they make
maybe I need to graduate into shopping in the Women's section
instead of the Juniors

No comments:
Post a Comment