Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TORNADO OF A LIFE!!!

I sometimes feel like I am in a tornado,
but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, 5 more months,
and then I Graduate!
I am very excited for life to calm down a bit!!

ok, so the last post was actually supposed to be on the feeding patrick blog, but thats ok!

So speaking of food, last night I wanted to go to Cafe Rio to get their soup, but we are trying this new, weird concept of saving money! :)
(It's HARD, its amazing how fast the little things add up)

So i decided to try and make it, and let me tell ya, it was JUST as good as theirs,
and I had the satisfaction of making it myself!
So, I really like to bake, I'm a good baker. when making cookies or brownies you dont have to be exact, I mean who really cares if you add in half a teaspoon more of vanilla, or a little too much Sugar, NO ONE, it all still tastes good.
Cooking is different, when you are cooking a dinner, the measurements are actually supposed to be followed, and you have to PAY ATTENTION while you are cooking or else things start to burn. Lately I think I have developed ADD to cooking, I am always trying to to do too many things, that my cooking  has suffered a hard hit! hahah.  I think it is because of all that I am doing with school, work, life, church and just everything in general!!! But thats ok, I leave the expertse cooking to Patrick- he has the concentration skills of a HAWK!!

So I was just called to be the choir director.
I am actually really excited, I am just puzzled as to why they think I can actually pull it off!!!
I have directed the congregation before,
but that doesn't have to, and barely ever sounds GOOD!!
 I play the violin, but thats about my extent of my musical abilities.
I dont know the bass cleft I know trebel but I have NO idea how to direct the men's parts!
So if you have any suggestions please send them my way!! Our first practice is going to be not this sunday because i will be visiting my family, but next, so ill keep you posted is anyone even showes up! :)

can i just say i am very excited to be going home to visit the fam!
I cannot wait to go surfing
and just think of NOTHING!
It's too bad that Patrick cannot come with me, he has to work!
Now i just have to try to get all my homework done before I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment