Friday, May 29, 2009

California

Well I am finally back from California.

I went to go hang out with my family, and it was so much fun just be with them. My parent's house was kind of a boarding house to all those friends that wanted to spend Memorial Day Weekend at the Beach. Our good family friend Mike came down with some friends and Michael's friends from BYU were ALL in the house at once like 12 people, every couch was taken as well as most of the floor! It was so much fun, but goodness can those boys EAT!! I mean I have a hard enough time feeding Patrick. Imagine feeding 8 of your own- 4 of those MEN who have an Endless Pit for a stomach, AND one BYU football player and his friend. Needless to say we cooked a lot! But it was so much fun!

Going to the beach was awesome I missed it, and I REALLY missed the sun. So ever since Patrick and I have been married, we have not really spent a lot of time out in the sun- I usually WORSHIP the sun, but when the weather is not perfect the whole year around you are not outside all the time. So after 30 min. in the sun I was SUNBURNT. So now i kind of look like a lizard ( I started to peel!)

I missed being home, just hanging out with the family. But I didn't expect to miss Patrick so much! It was the longest I had been away from him and I was almost as excited to come home as I was to go to California!

School starts soon, so a change is on its way!

2 comments:

  1. SO GLAD you had sun in Cali! I hope your burn is all gone now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent been out in the sun forever either... But it hasnt been very sunny here latley until this weekend!!! My mom opened her pool and I was so happy to just to lay out in the sun!!! This next week is supposed to be nice so I cant wait! I love the sun!!!

    ReplyDelete