Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sicky McSick Pants!

MONO!!!
So about 2 months ago I got mono. It was horrible because I couldn't figure out why I was so tired all the time. It started with the flu, turned into Mono, and ended in Mono and the flu! It was horrible! So now I am starting to feel a little better I still feel like I am a little sick but the WORST part of it is PATRICK has MONO now. Or at least we think so. He got it worse than I did becuase I got it back in college, so it wasn't the first time. But it is KILLING Patrick. Everyday when he comes home from work he is totally SPENT!
So either today or tomorrow we will know for SURE if He has mono and then he will be able to go on Short term disability because he CAN'T work with mono- business policy. So hopefully he can stay at home and just get BETTER!!!!
Being sick is no fun! When we get better we are going to have fun!

So a change is in store, not exactly sure how it will turn out but I will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment