Ok, I know, I have been kinda slacking in the blogo-sphere. BUT there is a lot to talk about. We Have been just recovering at the Hinckley Boarding home and working. The plan was supposed to be to stay in Texas and go up to BYU in April. BUT on Wednesday Patrick got a call from America Credit Union, the job he had before we got married. They said they had an opening. They have not had an opening for a LONG time and do not expect any others opening soon. The only condition: we have to be there by the New Year!!!

So we are packing our stuff up and moving BACK to Utah- Almost at exactly the same time we moved down to texas.
Funny how things work.
We KNEW we were supposed to come down to Texas
And now we know that it is just the right time to go back to Utah.
We are going to share a house/ duplex with Alex and Tara- our OLD roomates. That way rent is only $550 a month instead or like $800-900. for our own place.

It will be exciting and I think it will be a good change. I am still looking for a job, But hopefully I will get one before we get up there.
Can't wait to see what the future holds for us!

Michelle, that's great! :) What part of UT will you guys be living in?
ReplyDeleteWe are moving to Orem, I am SO excited to get back into school again, and sort of movin on with our life.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your new blog banner! I'm so excited for you two-- I think this will be a really positive move for y'all. BUT, I'm placing money on you guys eventually coming back to Texas...
ReplyDeleteLove you <3
Congratulations!!! That's awesome you'll be moving back and that Patrick is coming back to AFCU. What branch are you gonna be at Patrick??
ReplyDeleteHe is going to be working at the Walmart Branch on University with Sierra and Colby!! Let's just say they are all pretty excited!
ReplyDelete