It's that time of year again, where we stuff our faces... and look like turkeys. I can't believe that it has already been a year since I came down here to meet the family!
Turkey Day started out with The Turkey Bowl of course!
Patrick catching the pass he ran for a touchdown!
Me trying to steal a kiss duing the game! :)
Love the Turkey Bowl.. I don't get to play because I am a girl, But thats ok I was hanging out with the wives/ girlfriends of the boys. There were about 50 people there so they had 3 games going on at a time. And Patrick would want me to mention that he won against Lewis.
Then we headed on home to make the appetizers- that was our job this year. So we made "pigletts in a blanket" and 7 layer dip. It was a hit, if I might say so myself!
And then the boys got to work on the Turkey. Brother Downs came and brought his Fryer. And we fried 2 turkeys, it was so delicious!
The men watching the Turkey cook
This was the first time I met Grandpa Hinckley. While we were engaged, we tried 4 different times to get up there, but it snowed each time. So it was very nice to get to sit down and talk to him!!
With Grandpa here, we had four generations of Hinckleys!
It was a great Thanksgiving, with family and friends, and a Cowboys win!

that is so funny! i was just about to comment on your page when i got an email that you had commented on mine. :) i LOVE the new top picture. that is one of the sweetest pictures i've ever seen! so cute! glad you guys are happy. :)
ReplyDeleteloves!!!
We missed you guys at Thanksgiving! Good thing Christmas is coming soon.... Kendy :)
ReplyDelete