So, it's been a while... sorry!
We are here in Utah and LOVING it! We found an amazing townhouse, and it is so nice to have my own place-One that we know we are staying at for a while. I can finally make my house into a home and put pictures up and decorate. I love it! Patrick is working at America First and loving it. I am still looking for a job. I have had a couple of interviews, but no luck. So I am hoping to find a job soon. Cross your fingers for me!
It's so nice being here in Utah where we are close to my family, and friends. We absolutely love having company.

Tonight we are having a LOST night, and of course, Pina coladas will be included!! I have waited patiently for a year, and tonight it finally begins. So I am pretty freaking excited. We just re-watched the entire series again, and just finished last night. So, we are prepped and ready for the new season!!! It's the last season- I sure hope they answer a LOT of questions!!!
So I have decided that I am going to start school in the Spring. I am not sure whether I will be going to BYU or not, But I have decided that I will go to UVU if I cant get back into BYU until next winter semester. So that is very exciting. I am planning to go today to figure out just exactly how many credits I have left. I am going to be getting an English degree, hopefully soon!!
I'll try to keep this updated more. But for the most part Patrick and I are doing wonderful. We feel so much better here. I am not sure if we have allergies, or maybe it was the humidity in Texas. But here in Utah we just feel better!
We didn't have a typical first year of marriage, and this year seems like it is going to be more of a "first year" experience, hopefully it will be a good one!

No comments:
Post a Comment