Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WOW


I though I knew how to cook, you know boil some chicken here, stick it in a frying pan there, cook it and eat it. it's food it doesn't have to taste great, right??

WRONG

Oh my, So i have been researching REAL recipes to try out, ones where you use spices I can't even pronounce or fruits and vegetables i don't even know WHAT they are... seriously what is a shallot??

BUT, I have found some amazing recipes.

First I tried out Chicken Parmesan, I made HOMEMADE marinara sauce. It is AMAZING. you take a bite and it is an EXPLOSION of flavor. And even after you have swallowed, the after taste is almost as good as the food itself. Click HERE for the recipe!!






So, as I learn to use these new recipes I will keep the feeding Patrick blog updated with the food recipes and what I tough of them.

Tonight I made chicken Enchiladas with Roasted Tomatillo Chile Salsa. And WOW I would seriously have to give it 5 stars. It was amazing I have never gone to a RESTAURANT, and had something this good. It is a little on the spicy side, so if you can't handle the heat take the seeds out of the jalepenos!

Took about 2 hours to make and 10 minutes to devour!

Seriously, if you think you are only and OK Cook, try out some of these recipes, and EVERYONE, even yourself will be impressed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment