Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Bad


OK, so I'm not very good at keeping this thing up, but I think MAYBE 2 people read it so, I don't feel THAT bad!
So school started! I am so happy that we are finally getting back to school. I have about a year and a half left, so hopefully I will graduate Fall 2011. I can't wait. I am going to study English, and eventually i would like to teach High School English. but we will see. All I've got to say is that WOW Spring and Summer semesters are SHORT. I swear all I have been doing since I started was homework. I have my MIDTERM on Tuesday. It's pretty crazy! but I am enjoying this semester. For fun i am taking a guitar class, I really like it, so I might keep pursing it!

So I got a new job! I was working up at American Fork which is a good 25-30 min drive from here. So I have been looking to get a position a little closer, and I finally did! YAY! it is about 4 min away, and I am bumping up my hours. So for the next couple of months I am going to be pretty busy working full time and going to school, so wish me luck!

(I would put pictures up, but for some reason i cant figure it out all of my pictures upload as a link, and I can move them or size them. any help would be awesome!)

this is a post form mother's day that I never got around to posting, so enjoy!




This Mother's was was really fun, since I am not a mom yet it is a little different how we celebrate. We pretty much just had dinner with friends and family! It was so much fun, I love Sundays- the rest of the weeks is so hectic you really don't have any time to see anyone,so Sunday is really the only day we can all get together. Ever since we have moved to Utah we have stared the Traditional Sunday Movie Night. We just have everyone over I make treats, and people bring treats and we just hang out and watch movies. It is probably one of the things I look forward to(except for LOST,... but I will get to that later!)
So this week we had dinner and then watched...

TRON

oh wow, wow... I don't recommend this unless you have 2 hours of PURE boredom because well WOW is all I can say. We watched it because they are making a sequel. All I got to say is I really hope it is better than the first on because... wow

OK I cannot wait for the Series Finale of LOST oh its gonna be awesome!












No comments:

Post a Comment