Hey, I follow your BLOG--please don't stop! I have really enjoyed reading it. I am so glad you were able to change your work to one so close by. That has got to make a huge difference. We miss you guys, but are glad you are getting to be on your own, and visit with your family and friends there. Give each other a great big hug and kiss for us. Love, MOM
Patrick and I were married on December 20th 2008. Patrick and I met at BYU, became best friends, and then realized that we were in love! We love spending time with each other, and goofing off… we keep each other young… I love him with all my heart. I am living my happily ever after!
Hey, I follow your BLOG--please don't stop! I have really enjoyed reading it. I am so glad you were able to change your work to one so close by. That has got to make a huge difference. We miss you guys, but are glad you are getting to be on your own, and visit with your family and friends there. Give each other a great big hug and kiss for us. Love, MOM
ReplyDelete