So I started the Pre-requisites for the English program, and WOW did I have an experience. So, I like English...but I don't think I want to do it as a profession! So I decided to switch things up a bit. I decided to just go for it... I am going to try to get into the Business school here at BYU, I will be taking other classes that count toward a major, as a back up plan- just in case!
But for now I am working on the classes I need to get into the school. I think I CAN do well, as long as I actually TRY! (what a concept... right?) So this semester I am taking Algebra, reviewing for Calculus next semester, and I am taking an Isys class with Pat. It's fun to be in the same class, except his style of learning is a bit different than mine. He likes to comment A LOT about things... and now that i am sitting next to him he decides to share these wonderful tidbits of information with me. I don't mind, except i lose track of what the teacher is saying... great! But I really like the class so far. Who knows maybe I will go into Isys?!?!?
So today I took my first Algebra test... got a 100% on it woooo hoooo!!!! Never in my LIFE have I gotten a 100% on a math test, I am pretty excited!!!!
maybe just maybe I could do this! it will take a lot more time to complete my college career, but if i actually come out of it with something I like, and am good at, it will be worth it. I keep telling myself it's better to try and fail, than to not try at all!!!
Hope ya'll are doing wonderful! Enjoy the summer!!

Congrats on finishing the semester and the great grades!! Kendy :)
ReplyDelete