
OH and guess what?!?!?! I got a B+ on my History Midterm! YAY Being married really helps the grades because you become a loser and never go out! :)
So we decided to get rid of our cable it is so LAME that Utah doesn't have Verizon FIOS yet, because we LOVED that. But we were NOT impressed with DISH at all!! So we decided to try out Netflicks. it streams right into our XBOX and it has been awesome! We get the DVDs in the mail, but we also have instant movies and TV shows streaming, so I can watch pretty much anything I want! YAY
Patrick's favorite part of this is that in order for it to go through our XBOX we had to get XBOX live... so he is playing HALO online with all the rest of the nerds! :)
Hope ya'll are having a wonderful summer
make the most of it!!!

Have fun at the pool! We have a free trial of Netflix, too, and we're loving it. Kendy :)
ReplyDelete