So I realized that I have never played the "favorites" game with Patrick So here are the findings of the first game
Favorite:
Movies- Gladiator, Lord of the Rings, and the Bourne Identity trilogy
Candy- twix, snickers
Dessert- GOOD cheesecake
Sports- football and basketball
Foods- shrimp, crab, macaroni and cheese :)
Activity to do outside- playing football or sand volleyball
Color- Blue Black or Green ( i think he said green because i was wearing that color shirt!)
Favorite Date- making pizzas, or chuckeecheese
That's as far as we got
Ok so my turn....
My favorite Movies- I love Disney so I would say, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Wall-E, Up...
Real movies- well i like a lot of movies favorite TV show it The Office, Lost and Fringe. but i can't think of my FAVORITE movies i have a lot- Lord of the Rings is one of the top ones though
Candy- Chocolate- everything chocolate
Dessert- chocolate chip cookies, snickerdoodles.. again anything with chocolate :)
Sport- Football
Food- saltine crackers and Anything mexican, Cafe Rio Burritos
Activity to do outside- lay out by the beach- surf (or pretend to surf), swing on swings, lay onthe grass and look at clouds
Color- blue, green, purple
Favorite Date- Chuckecheese, rockclimbing, playing in the snow and having a snowball fight
we will be playing this more! Ill keep you updated!!
Cute Kayla
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment