OK so lets see...
I am reading a book series called
FABLEHAVEN
I don't know what it is with me but if I am just looking for a nice relaxing read more often than not I head to the children's section... hahah Patrick says it's because i act and think like a kid! :)I really like it! It is kind of like Harry potter in the sense that it is easy to read and enjoyable. Now don't get me wrong I like to read "grown-up" books, but I am DRAWN to the children's books! I just love to read. my dream is to have the Beauty and the Beast library FULL of books... ones that I have read before, and many, many that I have not. I think i have a problem, maybe I should go talk to someone!??!?!?
Well update on the kittys. Someone called the owners and told them that we were feeding the cats, so they called us and told us to stop. and they set out traps.
right now there is a little kitten in the trap (not one of out kittys, I am not sure where he came from) and he is just terrified. He has been there for a WHOLE day, so we brought him out some food. but he is a good looking cat, so he should get picked up from the pound. it makes me want to cry seeing him out there (but I am a girl, what doesn't make me cry ...right)
Well I got a new calling a church i am in the PRIMARY again... but since we are in a newly married ward it is pretty much nursery so we play with the kids and toys, then we have snack time, and a lesson if the kids are into it... if not nap time! What more could i ask for, toys snacks, and naps!! I think me and the kids are going to get along just fine!
School is ALMOST over.. I cant wait for the 3 week break!
For my Information Systems Class we are designing our own website. when it's finished ill post the link.
Well there ya go... I told you my life was boring!
We just got home from Church and we are eating our Mac and Cheese with the roast in the Crockpot. ready to take a nap and then do homework for the rest of the night.. ugg homework!

No comments:
Post a Comment