Saturday, April 2, 2011

ramblings!!!

So we bought a new camera! I told Patrick that I would keep it under $100. Now I regret not spending the extra $20 to get an actually GOOD camera. So we returned it and are getting a new one! So pictures WILL come... I'm just not sure when! I hate not having pictures up! but oh well!


So I would just like to say that this was the best purchase I think we have made since we have been married

I sleep on this thing downstairs whenever I feel sick, or Patrick wont stop wiggling around! he has this weird twitch that he gets sometimes- his foot will twitch every thirty sseconds. LITERALLY every thirty second! i lay there and count sometimes for hours on end to see if it will stop! So when that happens I go sleep on the fouton! It has been SO wonderful! Sometimes I think it is more comfortable then our bed!. Our bed is super soft, and the fouton is harder, and you know sometimes you just get sick of having a too soft bed!



I have decided I want to get one of these


                                               like I REALLY want one! They are SO Cute!


                                        Speaking of cute.....here are some more cute things














                                                              (heehee cute fat penguin)



I really like this song... It is reminds me of when i ask Patrick if I look pretty... (or if i look fat for that matter! :) )

Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are



No comments:

Post a Comment