Saturday, April 9, 2011

Snowing Again....

It's April, and It's snowing.
I was going to attempt to plant some flowers outside, but looks like I am going to have to wait a little bit for that!
Did you know that you can buy a whole package to grow flowers from the dollar store? It comes with compressed dirt that you soak in water and it expands, a pot and seeds! Buy a couple of those and you have your own little inside garden! I got two of them; one for tomatoes and one for some gerber daisies. I put them out on the window seal, and hoped that something would grow. I came downstairs this morning and apparently our wonderful kitties decided they wanted to look out the window last night, because my poor plants(well my dirt) was ALL OVER the counters and sink. I salvaged enough dirt to fill up one of the pots again, but I'm not sure if I got any seeds in it, or if I mixed the seeds up, or if the seeds are even close enough to the top to grow. But I don't want to throw it out, what if it does grow?? So I might end up with a pot of daisies and tomatoes!
Once the weather warms up I am going to plant a "garden." More like pots in the back yard, but how cool would it be to actually grow something and be able to eat it! My mom always tried her green thumb out, but we never did have very much luck!



At work we generally drink a lot of water, but there are those days where you really just NEED a Dr. Pepper. Why is it so good? I have decided to only drink diet soda because it is not worth it to have all of those calories in just your drink! But the other day I had a regular Dr. Pepper and WHOWA! There is such a HUGE difference! Regular is like 10 times better. But I think I will still stick to Diet unless I feel like splurging! But seriously, Dr. Pepper had to have had inspiration in the making because you just can't find a better soda out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment