Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grrr

I need a job, BAD. I have officially applied to about 115 jobs, and still haven't had any luck. It is getting ridiculous ! If you know of anyone hiring in Provo Utah LET ME KNOW!!!!
K, Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is Marie's sister, Suzanne. I know this is random, but I happened to be reading through some blogs linked to hers and came across this entry. My husband's work, Heritage Internet Technologies (HIT) here in Provo (the building right next to Maceys), is almost always hiring. They host and design websites, and often have openings in tech support (they train), customer service, account managers (this position is best if you've got a sales background), etc. The hours are good, 8:30-5:00 M-F, and they do offer benefits after you've worked there a few months. Anyhow, feel free to email me at suzannesawyer@gmail.com if you'd like an application. Good luck with your job search!

    ReplyDelete