So it's raining today. usually this doesn't bother my- i actually like the rain... but I got dressed cute today and now I have to go trudging outside on campus. Oh well! i took my History midterm.(just finishes, now i'm sitting in the library trying to avoid doing homework) I hope I did OK, I'm nervous. I think I have done well on all my essays though, so hopefully it will even out!
Tonight is the last REAL episode of LOST and then the season finale... gasp what am i going to do with myself?
So I would like to start suggesting good books that I read to you.
HUNGER GAMES

both of these books are awesome and I can't wait until the third book comes out!
I was skeptical about this next one, i mean ALIENS come on... right... Ok i was wrong I really liked this book! I would Definitely read this one- its a little long but i really enjoyed it


I LOVED the first two Hunger Games! I can't wait for the third one to come out. I have read a little bit of HOST, but never finished it.
ReplyDelete