Saturday, April 16, 2011

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

classes are OVER! I have 2 online finals, 2 monday morning, and one in the testing center. By this time next week I will be FREE!! At least for spring semester! I cannot wait to have a break and just do normal things- like cook dinner and mop my floor! It is SO exciting!

For my religion class we had to make a religious item. What I decided to do was to create a blog that we can record our traditions, our testimonies, and our work to further the gospel. take a look at it

It is still a little new, but i am going to try to update it everyweek. I figure it is a way for me to record my testimony and our family traditions in a way that is easy and accesable for me, and then after a couple of years we will print it out to keep it for future generations.
(i feel so crafty... or something!!)

So i think this semester off I am going to try to learn to SEW!!!
I want to sew a dress... if you have any tips send them on my way!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey....so you said you want to print that off of your testimony and stuff...haha well did you know that blogspot.com creates a book for you its like 15 bucks or something...just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! That's the plan to just print it off from here! I love how they make it so convenient!!

    ReplyDelete