A DEGREE!!!
I have officially signed up for my last classes at BYU!
I will be graduating in December 2011 with a degree in
Family Studies
No emphasis
no honors
not even with a good GPA
BUT
...
I will be graduated!
I will have that piece of paper that says the I have been certified to have a brain
hahaha
This spring semester I am taking off, and then will be going in summer and fall.
I am so excited to have time off!
I am going to just relax, sleep, and work out on my days off
I am really hoping to get into shape for summer!
I cant wait for the warm weather... this morning it snowed...
so I'm not sure how far off the warm weather is!

YAY! I can't wait to be able to say that too (: Congrats on signing up for your last classes! YAY (:
ReplyDelete